Ohne Titel

The last days approached and I took a plane to the far northest province of Thailand and stayed in Chiang Mai, around 1600 km north of Hat Yai. I found a bike shop in the street of my hostel and rented one for a few Baht and spent the next days riding through the town and exploring small streets, stumbling from backyard to backyard, finding nice spots, painted here and there. When I found a good wall I stepped off the bicycle and walked towards it while doing robot moves and listening to the Castlevania Super Nintendo theme on my headphones. Buying fresh watermelon shakes all day, finding some hidden temples and ruins in backyards, sitting and relaxing, enjoying the laid back atmosphere. All this was so perfect. Realizing I have to go back to Bangkok to catch the flight to Europe was like getting ripped out of a dream.